Sage Intacct does not have a fixed cost. Rather, Sage has a formula to calculate price based on the configuration required to support your operations. This price is determined through collaboration with your Sage Intacct Partner (such as Britec).
For a powerful modern cloud-based platform like Sage Intacct, an annual budget could potentially start just above or below 10k and will increase from there. Intacct is typically paid for on a monthly basis.
One of the biggest questions about Sage Intacct is regarding data residency:
Can my accounting data stay in Canada when using Sage Intacct?
When using Sage Intacct, you can choose where your data resides. Intacct has Canada data centres available for use to ensure your accounting data stays in Canada.
Data residency is a key issue, and we’re proud to be partnered with Sage, a company who takes the needs of it’s Canadian clients seriously.
Sage Intacct accounting software is available online using a web browser, fully secured, backed up and available anywhere. This means that multiple users can access the system concurrently, that data is backed up almost instantaneously, and is accessible from anywhere in the world.
Sage invests significantly in maintaining a rigorous and modern privacy and security safeguard for this cloud-hosted data, and it is very likely that a non-cloud based accounting system used today is significantly less secure.
With the recent push to “work from home”, especially in computer-dominated sectors like accounting, organizations need to empower their employees to safely and securely do their work from the location of their choosing.
It is necessary to have access to the internet to use this cloud based service. Britec helps get you there.
Sage Intacct provides a comprehensive suite of financial management and accounting applications. Additionally, it enables key sales business processes with support for order and inventory management.
The core functionality set includes:
- accounts receivable
- accounts payable
- cash management
- general ledger
- order management
- reporting dashboards.
- Examples of additional modules
- available are:
- contract and subscription billing
- contract revenue management
- fixed assets
- inventory management
- multi-entity and global consolidations
- project accounting
- sales and use tax
- time and expense management
- vendor payment services
- and more!
No (but also, yes).
There are no additional costs associated with regularly scheduled updates, meaning you will not receive an unexpected bill for upgrades to the Sage Intacct service.
However, a significant portion of Sage’s cost goes towards the ongoing creation of new features, usability enhancements and (most importantly) maintenance of data-security protocol over time. This ensures a long-term stable, reliable & supported product you don’t have to worry about.
Sage Intacct is used by many different industry types. It is particularly popular in the service sector. Professional services (~25%), non-profit (~20%), and commercial & service companies (~15.0%), are the largest customer segments; however, Sage Intacct can be utilized for almost any business.
Sage Intacct is a new offering backed by a stable and mature company. By creating a system from the ground up, Sage have created a modern accounting system that:
- Provides a lower TCO (total cost of ownership).
- Delivers world-class security, backups & disaster recovery, protecting your financial data
- Updates every 3 months. These automatic updates and upgrades do not disrupt your business operations, nor do they require costly hardware upgrades
- Can be integrated with almost any system. Because Sage Intacct has a modern API, Britec can help you connect Sage Intacct with whatever other systems your business requires to operate
- Provides a slick & easy to navigate yes robust interface, providing an intuitive and comprehensive view of every aspect of your business.
- Through an easy-to-use interface, Sage Intacct’s online accounting software provides an intuitive, comprehensive view of every aspect of your business.
Save time with Automated data entry.
- Vendor payments
- Closing Accounts Payable ledgers while maintaining day-to-day operations.
- Payment reconciliation status tracking to avoid accidental double-payments
- Managing, tracking and reporting on payments
- Automatic application of vendor credits to the next paid vendor bill
- Internal controls through software configurations
- Up-to-date financial statements and reports with real-time integration
- Any repeatable workflows and processes
For more complex integrations, Britec have a team of professionals to effectively create a robust automation system driven by Sage Intacct.
Absolutely! The robust feature set in harmonious synergy with a robust automation system means that your business can efficiently and quickly process and apply payments, automatically deliver recurring invoices (through letter or email), and track, report on & automatically follow up on outstanding receivables.
Absolutely! By taking control of your accounts payables, you can find savings through payment automations for vendors offering early payment discounts, thoroughly manage and track inventory & COGS, all while maintaining accurate tax reporting to help eliminate interest, late fees or charges applied by the tax authorities.
Absolutely! Sage Intacct centralizes the management of all cash accounts in one location, increasing productivity and providing a single high-level view. By simplifying and automating bank reconciliation, a/r and a/p schedules and payroll, Sage Intacct helps forecast cash needs, maximize investment returns, minimize expenses, all while ensuring compliance using your organization’s cash handling process.
- 24/7 operations, upgrades, and enhancements
- 15GB of storage (5GB of data/transaction storage and 10GB of file storage)
- Critical security updates
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Management
- Order Management
- Global Consolidations
- Revenue Management
- Inventory Management
- Project Accounting
- Salesforce Integration
- User-Defined Dimensions (3)
- Check Delivery Service
- Sage Intacct is a new, modern software designed & built from the ground up for scalability, ease of use, and automation potential. Quickboooks was first created in the ’90s and has been evolving since.
- Sage Intacct Partners, like Britec, have direct contacts within Sage’s company to help troubleshoot any fringe issues that may arise.
Quickbooks has an online-chat for troubleshooting.
- Consolidate multiple entities in just minutes
- Easily create and track transactions for all locations
- Manage different permissions, giving the right access to the right people
- Gives you dashboards with real-time data on your company
- Allows you to easily customize your reports to give you the data you want in one place
- Schedule reports to run and delivered on a schedule you set
- Increases efficiency and shorten your close time
- Gives you user defined workflows that automate processes saving tens of hours per week
- Offers better integration between your financials and business critical application
- The efficiency and security benefits of granular user permissions
- How the cloud benefits your day-to-day operations
- Security benefits of cloud and better user permissions