Watch the video
As business owners, we all face tremendous uncertainty and tough choices about how to best support our staff until things recover.
In this webinar:
- The financial and tax measures that the governments of Alberta and Canada have taken to help you.
- The financial measures that you can take to safeguard your business
- How you can start planning for recovery today.
Topics covered will include:
- 75% Canadian Emergency Wage Subsidy (newly updated)
- Tax Deferrals
- Timing to pay taxes
- Government Funded Loans (newly updated)
- Corporate tax effects
- Bank of Canada actions
This talk will be presented by Britec CEO Roger Katarey, Co-Presenter Clayton Achen and Carol Sadler
More about our Co-Presenter: Clayton is a small business advocate who has presented the concerns of small business in Ottawa. Clayton is a “tax ninja” who understands and promotes the idea of using every opportunity to save on tax for small business owners. Clayton is a founding partner of Achen Henderson Chartered Professional Accountants.
Here is the link to the AchenHenderson blog: