This week, we have some Sage CRM news to share with you.
Sage CRM was named Champion by Info-Tech Research Group
First off, Sage CRM was named Champion by Info-Tech Research Group and won the best overall value award. Info-Tech Research Group has positioned Sage CRM as Champion in their Vendor Landscape for CRM Suites for Small Enterprises. Sage CRM also received the highest Value Score, providing the most bang for the buck of the products that were evaluated and earning the Best Overall Value Award.
Among its top marks, Info-Tech Research Group highlighted the exemplary marketing capabilities, ERP and social media integration, and mobile support in Sage CRM. You can learn more by visiting their website.
Sage CRM 7.2: Why Integrate Sage CRM with Sage ERP X3?
Britec recently became a Sage ERP X3 partner and now we are able to leverage our existing experience with Sage CRM with Sage X3. In addition to integrating Sage CRM with Sage 300, Sage CRM is also being integrated with Sage ERP X3. Jeff Richards shares some advice on why companies should consider integrating Sage CRM with their Sage ERP X3 solution. Head on over to the Sage CRM community blog to learn more. Some of the highlights include:
- Enhanced Sage CRM screens containing data automatically populated from Sage ERP X3
- Real-time visibility of all quotes produced for customers including a drill down ability to quote details, without the need to leave the familiar Sage CRM interface
- Direct access to customer orders and order detail information from within Sage CRM
- Instant access to customer invoices from within Sage CRM with drill down ability to invoice line details
- Full access to all sales credits for a customer
- Ability to create groups of data within Sage CRM that allow you to successfully run targeted marketing campaigns using data from Sage ERP X3
- Automatic maintenance of customer and contact information between Sage CRM and Sage ERP X3 ensuring no re-typing of information
- Ability to directly enter orders into Sage ERP X3 via a window within Sage CRM ensuring accurate pricing information