Britec works with small and medium sized businesses implementing information solutions. Being an innovative company, Britec has experienced growth outside of Calgary to Edmonton, Toronto, Kelowna, Victoria, and Vancouver; providing support, accounting software, custom applications, and hardware and network systems. Our solutions have proven to be assets to our client’s balance sheet.
Our company offers solutions that comprise business software such as Sage ACCPAC, Sage BusinessVision, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Sage CRM, and ABRA HR. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Britec provides system solutions that use Microsoft Server, Microsoft Small Business Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office, Windows XP,Vista & Windows 7, SonicWALL routers for VPNs, Netgear Switches, Citrix, and Trend Antivirus. We provide customization on the products we offer to enhance company’s information systems. If you want to be a part of a fast pace and innovative company join our team at Britec.
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Summary of Position
The HR Coordinator will be the primary Human Resource contact at Britec Computer Systems Ltd. and undertake all HR tasks for the organization. You will be accountable for all important functions such as recruiting, hiring, training and development, maintaining employee records, etc. You must possess a wide range of skills and carry out your work in a professional manner.
- Advise employees on human resource and benefit issues;
- Research effective recruitment tools and coordinate recruitment processes;
- Build relationships with Post-secondary institutions to facilitate practicum and permanent placements;
- Create, manage and maintain employee/hr files, contracts and database;
- Assist employees and managers with the performance management process and issues;
- Manage compensation planning and administration;
- Coordinate new employee orientation and work with the management team to provide training and development of new and current employees;
- Assist with implementing programs that will ensure a positive organizational culture;
- Payroll and benefits administration;
- Ensure that all provincial and federal employment laws are followed;
- Work with the management team to ensure employee policies and procedures are current,
- Actively participate in the resolution of conflicts, complaints or problems.
- Ensure consistent understanding and delivery of current HR approaches, policies and programs.
- Build HR knowledge and expertise within the management group.
- Assist with other HR special projects as required.
Required Education/ Experience/Abilities
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources with several years of experience in HR administration;
- CHRP designation or working towards CHRP certification
- Basic understanding of employment legislation across Canada;
- Exceptional client services and interpersonal skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong computer skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, familiarity with HRIS (SAGE) an asset;
- Strong oral and written communications and analytical skills;
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and critical information with professionalism and discretion, and
- Demonstrated flexibility and initiative
Base Salary – Salary based upon experience level.
Benefits– available after three months
Email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
In the subject line include the job title and location you are applying for. Please provide a short paragraph describing why you want to work for Britec including the qualities you offer as a Human Resource Coordinator.
We would like to thank you in advance for your submission. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.