Become a Leader: You will be a leader within the Implementation team and provide guidance to other members. You will also assist in the interview process when new staff are recruited.
Challenge Yourself: Work with a high level of autonomy and blend your technical and business knowledge to improve customers operations across multiple industries.
Beyond Average: At Britec we have created a culture where our employees create lifetime clients and go beyond on every project. We are a small company, and every person is valued, you’re not just a number.
Continuous Learning: We encourage professional development. Nearly all our staff take professional development courses while at Britec and our staff of professionals will share their knowledge and expand yours.
Who we are:
Britec is a top Sage Authorized partner and a fast-growing IT Solution provider focused on
business accounting software, infrastructure, e-Commerce, websites, and cloud. Over the past 30 years we have been keeping our clients on the cutting edge of technology by developing custom end to end solutions to help them achieve their business goals.
At Britec, our team of fully- accredited business professionals don’t just work here. We are dedicated and passionate about providing our clients with the right blend of leading- edge technology and professional client service and support. We use our skills to tackle complex issues and find effective, efficient, and economical solutions that exceed our client’s expectations.
Are you a business savvy individual with a flare for technology? We have an immediate opening for a dedicated and motivated professional with a track record of working independently in a variety of business environments to successfully solve “complex” business issues through the implementation and/or enhancement of IT, accounting, financial reporting, and business management applications. If you are a self-driven individual with a keen desire to learn more about information technologies, you will excel at Britec.
- Plan, install, upgrade, troubleshoot and maintain ERP systems.
- Work with clients to troubleshoot accounting issues and employ system solutions to
improve business processes.
- Deliver customized reporting requirements in complex environments.
- Provide technical support and consultation to clients.
- Take responsibility for individual productivity.
- Stay current with the latest business technology, developing trends and approaches.
- Maintain industry type certifications.
- Provide leadership to other members in the implementation team.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Completion of a business/systems diploma or degree relating to business or information technology.
- 2-4 years of experience working in an Implementation role with ERP or accounting systems.
- System related certifications. Experience with SAGE products is considered an asset.
- 1-3 years of bookkeeping or account experience is an ASSET.
Abilities & Skills Required for Success
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment in which projects are completed
as per timelines.
- Ability to actively listen, and skilled in expressing ideas and presenting them in user-friendly language.
- Strong sense of accountability and able to work independently with little supervision.
- Technologically savvy and able to quickly learn new technologies.
- Excellent English reading, speaking, and writing skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Mon – Friday
- 8am – 5pm (1 hour for lunch)
- This position is eligible to be worked 100% remote
This position will have a competitive base salary. Hard work does not go unrecognized at Britec and additional bonuses are paid based on individual and company performance. We also have quarterly incentives where employees can be rewarded for meeting certain individual or team targets. Salary $85,000-$95,000.
Benefits are available after passing a 3-month probation. Candidates can receive a summary of the benefits prior to accepting a job offer.
Our company believes in education and nearly all our staff receive professional development.
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada to be considered.
To join the Britec team, forward your cover letter, resume and relevant transcripts to
email@example.com. Britec is an equal opportunity and employer and we encourage all races
and genders to apply. All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We thank you for your interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No recruiters please