Who we are:
Britec is a top Sage Authorized partner and a fast-growing IT Solution provider focused on business accounting software, infrastructure, e-Commerce, websites and cloud. Over the past 30 years, we have been keeping our clients on the cutting edge of technology by developing custom end to end solutions to help them achieve their business goals.
At Britec, our team of fully accredited business professionals don’t just work here. We are dedicated and passionate about providing our clients with the right blend of cutting-edge technology and professional client service and support. We use our skills to tackle complex issues and find effective, efficient and economical solutions that exceed our client’s expectations.
Are you a self-motivated result-oriented individual seeking a high reward opportunity? sensitive situations?
Britec has an immediate opening for a dedicated and motivated sales professional with a track record of successful sales experience in the IT industry. If you are a self-motivated individual searching for a fast-paced, friendly environment within a growing company that will encourage you to dream big with lots of potential for success, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets with assigned existing customers as well as growing sales within existing customer base.
- Achieve customer satisfaction targets as measured by customer surveys.
- Develop pipeline of qualified leads from assigned Britec customer base through personal initiative, planning and execution to achieve annual sales targets.
- Leverage online research, social media, networking and outbound calling techniques to identify sales opportunities within assigned existing customer base.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with decision makers, partners and colleagues.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Completion of a business/systems diploma or degree
- 2 – 5 years of successful sales experience in the B2B technology, ERP or Cloud sector
- Basic network infrastructure experience
- Project management experience, business analysis, accounting experience
- Customer-oriented sales experience
- Experience with Sage Intact, Sage 300 and Acumatica considered an asset.
Abilities & Skills Required for Success:
- Demonstrate effective customer-oriented sales skills, exceptional relationship building, qualifying and closing skills.
- Ability to work across multiple product lines, actively matching products to opportunities and opportunities to products.
- Ability to clearly communicate and build trusting relationships with employees, customers, industry influencers and management team.
- Firm understanding of the sales process and ability to achieve sales targets through effective questioning, listening, qualifying, presenting and closing.
- Knowledgeable with a capacity to learn and communicate technical product attributes and concepts in a user-friendly format to customers.
- Familiarity with productivity tools to manage pipeline, develop analysis, make presentations and communicate effectively with all audiences.
- 8am – 5pm (1 hour for lunch)
At Britec we offer a competitive salary, benefits, and training/professional development opportunities. Hard work doesn’t go unrecognized at Britec and bonuses are paid based on individual and company performance.
This position is subject to call-outs as it supports a critical 24/7 infrastructure. Applicants must own a vehicle have a driver license and a clean driving record. Travel to and from client sites will be required.
To join the Britec team, forward your cover letter, resume through Indeed. Britec is an equal opportunity and employer and we encourage all races and genders to apply. All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We thank you for your interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.