Become a Sales Leader: Working in a tight knit team with the Customer Success Manager and President you will build and execute your own sales plan. Blend your ideas with our vision to make an impactful difference on Britec’s future.
Be Curious, Learn More in the Tec Industry: Our industry changes every second of every minute of everyday. In this role you’ll get to be a part of the ever-changing tech industry. We encourage professional development and our staff of professionals will share their knowledge and expand yours.
Unlimited Earnings: Work hard & play hard. At Britec we offer a competitive salary and benefits program. This position also has an uncapped commission structure.
Beyond Average: At Britec we have created a culture where our employees create lifetime clients and go beyond on every project. Come join us and push your limits.
Who we are:
Britec is a top Sage Authorized partner and a fast-growing IT Solution provider focused on business accounting software, infrastructure, e-Commerce, websites and cloud. Over the past 30 years we have been keeping our clients on the cutting edge of technology by developing custom end to end solutions to help them achieve their business goals.
At Britec, our team of fully- accredited business professionals don’t just work here. We are dedicated and passionate about providing our clients with the right blend of leading- edge technology and professional client service and support. We use our skills to tackle complex issues and find effective, efficient and economical solutions that exceed our client’s expectations.
Are you a self-motivated result-oriented individual seeking a high reward opportunity?
Britec has an immediate opening for a dedicated and motivated sales professional with a track record of successful sales experience in the IT industry. If you are a self-motivated individual searching for a fast-paced, friendly environment within a growing company that will encourage you to dream big with lots of potential for success, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets with assigned existing customers as well as growing sales within existing customer base.
- Achieve customer satisfaction targets as measured by customer surveys.
- Develop pipeline of qualified leads from assigned Britec customer base through personal initiative, planning and execution to achieve annual sales targets.
- Leverage online research, social media, networking and outbound calling techniques to identify sales opportunities within assigned existing customer base.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with decision makers, partners and colleagues.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Completion of a business/systems diploma or degree
- 2 – 5 years of successful sales experience in the B2B technology, ERP or Cloud sector
- Basic network infrastructure experience
- Project management experience, business analysis, accounting experience
- Customer-oriented sales experience
- Experience selling Sage Intact, Sage 300 or other ERP systems considered an asset.
Abilities & Skills Required for Success:
- Demonstrate effective customer-oriented sales skills, exceptional relationship building, qualifying and closing skills.
- Ability to work across multiple product lines, actively matching products to opportunities and opportunities to products.
- Ability to clearly communicate and build trusting relationships with employees, customers, industry influencers and management team.
- Firm understanding of the sales process and ability to achieve sales targets through effective questioning, listening, qualifying, presenting and closing.
- Knowledgeable with a capacity to learn and communicate technical product attributes and concepts in a user-friendly format to customers.
- Familiarity with productivity tools to manage pipeline, develop analysis, make presentations and communicate effectively with all audiences.
- 8am – 5pm (1 hour for lunch)
This position will have a competitive base salary in the range of $50,000 – $70,000 and an unlimited commission structure. The more you sell the more you make. Hard work doesn’t go unrecognized at Britec and additional bonuses are paid based on individual and company performance. We also have quarterly incentives where employees can be rewarded for meeting certain individual or team targets.
Benefits are available after passing a 3-month probation. Candidates can receive a summary of the benefits prior to accepting a job offer.
Our company believes in education and nearly all our staff receive professional development. For this position you will undergo ERP Sales Training.
All applicants must possess a valid driver’s license & vehicle and be legally eligible to work in Canada to be considered. Travel to and from client sites will be required.
At Britec our team is made from real people – not robots. We encourage all our applicants to apply with a cover letter and resume. Knowing who you are helps us ensure that our company is right for you.
To join the Britec team, forward your cover letter and resume through Indeed, and address it to Kieran. Britec is an equal opportunity and employer and we encourage all races and genders to apply. All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We thank you for your interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No recruiters please