Challenge Yourself: Blend your technical and business knowledge to improve customers operations across multiple industries.
Beyond Average: At Britec we have created a culture where our employees create lifetime clients and go beyond on every project. Come join us and push your limits.
Join the Tec Industry: Our industry changes every second of every minute of everyday. No two days will be the same.
Continuous Learning: In this role you will complete several Sage certifications. We encourage professional development, and our staff of professionals will share their knowledge and expand yours.
Who we are:
Britec is a top Sage Authorized partner and a fast-growing IT Solution provider focused on
business accounting software, infrastructure, e-Commerce, websites and cloud. Over the past 30 years we have been keeping our clients on the cutting edge of technology by developing custom end to end solutions to help them achieve their business goals.
At Britec, our team of fully- accredited business professionals don’t just work here. We are dedicated and passionate about providing our clients with the right blend of leading- edge technology and professional client service and support. We use our skills to tackle complex issues and find effective, efficient and economical solutions that exceed our client’s expectations.
Are you a business savvy individual with a flare for technology? We have an immediate opening for a dedicated and motivated professional with a track record of working independently in a variety of business environments to successfully solve “complex” business issues through the implementation and/or enhancement of IT, accounting, financial reporting, and business management applications. If you are a self-driven individual with a keen desire to learn more about information technologies, you will excel at Britec.
- Plan, install, upgrade, troubleshoot and maintain ERP systems.
- Work with clients to troubleshoot accounting issues and employ system solutions to
improve business processes.
- Deliver customized reporting requirements in complex environments.
- Provide technical support and consultation to clients.
- Take responsibility for individual productivity.
- Stay current with the latest business technology, developing trends and approaches.
- Maintain industry type certifications.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Completion of a business/systems diploma or degree or equivalent.
- System related certifications. Experience with SAGE products is considered an asset.
- 1-3 years of bookkeeping or account experience.
- 1-2 years of experience providing technological solutions.
Abilities & Skills Required for Success
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment in which projects are completed
as per timelines.
- Ability to actively listen, and skilled in expressing ideas and presenting them in user-friendly language.
- Strong sense of accountability and able to work independently with little supervision.
- Technologically savvy and able to quickly learn new technologies.
- Excellent English reading, speaking and writing skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Mon – Friday
- 8am – 5pm (1 hour for lunch)
This position will have a competitive base salary in the range of $60,000 – $90,000. Hard work does not go unrecognized at Britec and additional bonuses are paid based on individual and company performance. We also have quarterly incentives where employees can be rewarded for meeting certain individual or team targets.
Benefits are available after passing a 3-month probation. Candidates can receive a summary of the benefits prior to accepting a job offer.
Our company believes in education and nearly all our staff receive professional development. For this position you will complete several technical Sage certifications.
Important Dates for this Position:
Please note that we are always looking for professional Implementation Analysts, any application received at any time will be considered.
All applicants must possess a valid driver’s license & vehicle and be legally eligible to work in
Canada to be considered. Travel to and from client sites will be required.
To join the Britec team, forward your cover letter, resume and relevant transcripts to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Britec is an equal opportunity and employer and we encourage all races
and genders to apply. All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We thank you for your interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No recruiters please.