Who we are:
Britec is a top Sage partner and a fast-growing software firm based in Calgary. Over the past 30 years we have been keeping our clients on the cutting edge of technology by developing custom end to end solutions to help them achieve their business goals.
At Britec, our team of fully- accredited business professionals don’t just work here. We are dedicated and passionate about providing our clients with the right blend of leading- edge technology and professional client service and support. We use our skills to tackle complex issues and find effective, efficient and economical solutions that exceed our client’s expectations.
We have an immediate opening for a personable customer success manager to work from our Calgary office. For this position you will be responsible for building long term relationships with our customers and supporting them through the sales process. Our ideal candidate has 2-3 years’ experience in sales, administration or customer service, works well in a team, and is self-motivated.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Administration or secretarial diploma/certification
- Technologically savvy and familiarity with all Microsoft Office products
- 2-3 years of sales or customer service experience
- Experience ordering software and hardware products is an asset
- Familiarity with SAGE products is an asset but training will be provided.
- Clean Class 5 driver’s license
Abilities & Skills Required for Success:
- Exceptional ability to build long term relationships with customers
- Quick leaner and ability to understand new information quickly
- Personable and able to adapt and learn in an ever-changing industry
- Client focused and able to provide outstanding customer service
- Organized and able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- Quick learner and able recognize how to create value with minimal supervision
- Punctual, reliable and professional
- Excellent English reading, speaking and writing skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Onboard new customers.
- Follow up on renewals.
- Encourage upsells and cross-sells
- Build relationships between customers and the support team.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Mon – Friday
- 8am – 5pm (1 hour for lunch)
- Salary: $45,000 – $60,000 annually
- Benefits available after 3 months.
Hard work doesn’t go unrecognized at Britec and bonuses are paid based on individual and company performance. We also have quarterly incentives where employees can be rewarded for meeting certain individual or team targets
All applicants must possess a valid driver’s license & vehicle and be legally eligible to work in Canada to be considered. Travel to and from client sites will be required.
To join the Britec team, forward your cover letter, resume and relevant transcripts on indeed or on our company website. Britec is an equal opportunity and employer and we encourage all races and genders to apply. All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We thank you for your interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No recruiters please.